Effective Date: June 04, 2015
ThemesPlugins.com (“ThemesPlugins”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to ThemesPlugins.com Web Site. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a ThemesPlugins.com Web Site. ThemesPlugins.com Web Site may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site:
• Contact information, such as name, email address
• User name, password, and password;
• Other demographic information, such as gender, job information;
• Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
• Search queries;
• Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• Correspondence you send to us; and
Information we collect automatically on ThemesPlugins.com Website. ThemesPlugins.com Web Site may collect certain information automatically, including:
• Your browser type and operating system;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Sites you visited before and after visiting a ThemesPlugins.com Web Site;
• Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within ThemesPlugins.com Web Site;
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
• Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
• Demographic data, such as age, gender;
• If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through a ThemesPlugins.com Web Site, or if you access a ThemesPlugins.com Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of third-party social networking services;
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the ThemesPlugins.com Web Site.
3. Use of Information
We generally use information we collect about you to:
• Analyze the use of ThemesPlugins.com Web Sites and information about visitors to our Web Sites to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
• Customize the content you see when you visit a ThemesPlugins.com Web Site;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. Disclosure of Information
ThemesPlugins.com is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. ThemesPlugins.com will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
• Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on ThemesPlugins.com Web Site without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on ThemesPlugins.com Web Site.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a ThemesPlugins.com Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using ThemesPlugins.com Web Site but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s web site for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
8. Transfer of Data Internationally
ThemesPlugins.com servers and information processing equipment are located in number of countries around the world. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the ThemesPlugins.com Web Site may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in another country may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in ThemesPlugins.com Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
9. Privacy Protections for Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use ThemesPlugins.com Web Site unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can browse the Site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you are under 18 years of age you cannot use the Membership Section of the Site. It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
10. User-Generated Content
11. Third Party Sites
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.